- Nebbia is a lightweight hat perfect for the fall season. The pattern is worked in 3 colors, but only one color at a time (no stranding).
- Thank you to my friends and testers: Carolyn, Christine, Kirsi, Marielise, Simone
- Technical editor: Stephannie Tallent
- For questions or to report errors, please email me at dada @ fluffbuff.com or send me a message on Ravelry (my Raverly ID is “knitaly“).
Techniques employed in the pattern:
- Long-tail cast-on
- Knitting in the round
- Large diameter circular knitting: on one circular needle
- Small diameter circular knitting: on double pointed needles (DPN)
- Small diameter circular knitting: on two circular needles
- Jogless stripes
- Jogless stripes – a new way (TECH Knitting)
- Circular Knitting : Jogless Stripes (Knitting Daily)
- Mastering the jogless job
- Steam Blocking
- Your steam iron: a mighty weapon in the fight against curling and flipping (TECH Knitting)